Amount: Up to 50% of eligible costs, to a maximum of $40,000.
An EMIS is a performance management system that enables individuals and organizations to plan, make decisions and take effective actions to manage energy use and costs.
- be intended to improve industrial energy performance and reduce GHG emissions.
- demonstrate potential for learning and/or replication.
- have results that can be disseminated to promote energy management best practices.
- have potential to recommend technical projects and practices that represent energy savings.
- salaries of internal employees for work specific to the EMIS.
- professional, scientific, technical and contracting services specific to the EMIS.
- fees for data collection, benchmarking, monitoring and analysis services .
- purchase of instrumentation software and metering equipment.
- fees associated with training on the EMIS.
Applications for funding are being accepted until November 20 at 23:59 EST for projects to be completed by March 31, 2022.