Would you build a house without the plan? Then why do you do or intend to do your business without one? Get the professional business and technical writers to develop an actionable business plan that will be the blueprint for your success. Fair Grant Writing is a professional business and technical writing firm. Our roots are in government grant writing, and we provide business plan writing for both types of clients who are eligible for government funding and who are not. Headquartered in Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada, our experienced team of writers serves clients coast-to-coast.
Scope of Business Plan Writing Work
- Studying your case and documents: we do keep your information confidential and sign a non-disclosure agreement upon request.
- Writing a Business Plan
- Up to 3 free modifications included.
Typical Structure of a Business Plan (Table of Content)
A business plan is a customized document, so it will only contain those topics that are relevant to your case and your business.
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Company Description (including current business performance for established businesses)
- Management Team
- Technology Description (for technology companies or manufacturers only)
- Marketing Plan
- Construction / Capital Plan
- Human Resource Plan
- Service Model and Delivery or Production Plan and Distribution
- Financial Analysis (including cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Types of Business Plans We Write
Business plans vary by purpose and their target audience:
- Business Plans for owner(s) or senior executive(s) of a company to manage and grow a business
- Business Plans for CSBFL (Canada Small Business Financing Loan Program)
- Business Plans to get a bank loan or another traditional financing
- Business Plans to get angel, venture or other investors’ funding (including government financing)
- Business Plans to sell your business, for mergers and acquisitions
- International Business Development Plans (Export Plan)
- Other types of business plans tailored to your case, needs and target audience.
Timeline to Deliver a Business Plan
- 10-20 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.
Benefits of Business Plan Writing Services
- Engaging professional business and technical writers increases the adoption of your business plan by its audience or its actionability
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities
- We offer you a flat fee solution that means a fixed budget for your project agreed upon before the start of the business plan writing.
How to get started?
Simply fill out the form, choose the purpose of your business plan and submit the inquiry. Please provide us with a general idea of your business and what you are trying to achieve. Based on that information we’ll provide you with a quote. We guarantee the confidentiality of collected information and will get back to you within two business days.