Fair Grant Writing is a professional business and technical writing firm. We are writing business plans for entrepreneurs applying for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Visa.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Visa is a mechanism by which international entrepreneurs may settle and expand their operations to Alberta. There are three main streams under AINP: Alberta Opportunity Stream, Express Entry, and the Self-employed Farmer Stream.
Alberta Opportunity Stream
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Alberta Opportunity Stream serves as a gateway for foreign workers employed by a company in Alberta, who are seeking to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence.
Express Entry Stream
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Express Entry Stream enables the province of Alberta to nominate eligible candidates from federal Express Entry pool, by using a draw system.
Self-Employed Farmer Stream
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Self-Employed Farmer Stream aims to attract experienced farm owners to invest and contribute in a farming business of Alberta.
This stream allows individuals who meet the stream’s minimum eligibility requirements and are working in Alberta in an eligible occupation to apply for an AINP provincial nomination.
Applicants must submit a detailed business proposal outlining proposed business strategies, operational and financial goals, and known risks and opportunities.
If accepted, successful applicants will be granted temporary working provisions to establish the proposed business in Alberta. Permanent residency status can be achieved if the investment and job creation goals outlined in the initial business proposal are successfully achieved.
Scope of Work: Writing Business Plan for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Visa
- Studying your case and available documents, drawings or research findings
- Writing a Business Plan for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Visa
- Note: We are not licensed immigration consultants, hence we are not allowed by law to file immigration forms on your behalf. We can only write you a business plan to apply for Canada Start-up Visa program.
Typical Structure (Table of Content) of a Business Plan for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Visa
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Company Description
- Owners Profile
- Company Management (including biographies)
- Technology Description & Potential Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection Plan
- Research & Development Plan
- Commercialization Plan
- Production or Service Delivery Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Human Resource Plan (if applicable, if you need to hire people)
- Financial Plan (includes cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Timeline to Deliver a Business Plan for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Visa
- 5-10 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.
Benefits of Business Plan Writing Services
- Engaging professional business and technical writers increases the adoption of your business plan by its audience or its actionability
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities
- We offer you a flat fee solution that means a fixed budget for your project agreed upon before the start of the business plan writing.
How to Get Started with Business Plan for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Visa?
Simply fill out the form, choose the purpose of your business plan and submit the inquiry. Please provide us with a general idea of your business and what you are trying to achieve. Based on that information we’ll provide you with a quote. We guarantee the confidentiality of collected information and will get back to you within two business days.