Fair Grant Writing is a professional business and technical writing firm. We are writing business plans for entrepreneurs applying for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Visa.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Visa is a mechanism by which international corporations may expand their operations to Ontario, either by opening a new facility there or purchasing an existing business.
Corporations wishing to apply for status through the Corporate Stream must submit a¬†business plan.
The¬ Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Entrepreneur Stream¬†aims to attract aspiring business owners who wish to establish their own venture in Ontario or to purchase an already established business.
Applicants must submit a¬ detailed business proposal¬†outlining proposed business strategies, operational and financial goals, and known risks and opportunities.
If accepted, successful applicants will be granted temporary working provisions to establish the proposed business in Ontario. ¬†Permanent residency status can be achieved if the investment and job creation goals outlined in the initial business proposal are successfully achieved.
Scope of Work: Writing Business Plan for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Visa
- Studying your case and available documents, drawings or research findings
- Writing a Business Plan for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Visa
- Note: We are not licenced immigration consultants, hence we¬†are not allowed by law to file immigration forms on your behalf. We can only write you a business plan to apply for Canada Start-up Visa program.
Typical Structure (Table of Content) of a Business Plan for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Visa
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Company Description
- Owners Profile
- Company Management (including biographies)
- Technology Description & Potential Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection Plan
- Research & Development Plan
- Commercialization Plan
- Production or Service Delivery Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Human Resource Plan (if applicable, if you need to hire people)
- Financial Plan (includes cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Timeline to Deliver a Business Plan for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Visa
- 5-10¬†business days, subject to the scope and client‚Äôs availability.
Benefits of Business Plan Writing Services
- Engaging professional business and technical writers increases the adoption of your business plan by its audience or its actionability
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities
- We offer you a flat fee solution that means a fixed budget for your project agreed upon before the start of the business plan writing.
How to Get Started with Business Plan for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Visa?
Simply fill out the form, choose the purpose of your business plan and submit the inquiry. Please provide us with a general idea of your business and what you are trying to achieve. Based on that information we‚Äôll provide you with a quote.¬†We guarantee the confidentiality¬†of collected information and¬†will get back to you within two business days.