Fair Grant Writing is helping established Canadian small-to-medium family-owned and independent businesses thrive by unlocking their access to government funding allowing them to:
- Overcome skills shortage;
- Improve productivity, quality and/or make your processes more efficient;
- Access new markets locally and/or internationally;
- Increase your manufacturing capacity or capabilities;
- Build new or expand your existing facilities;
- Research, develop and commercialize new products and processes;
- Save on your electricity, gas and water bills;
- Replace or augment traditional business development financing.
In addition, Fair Grant Writing leverages its business and technical writing expertise to write business plans.
Simply Choose Solutions
- Complete government funding application writing
- Writing selected documentation for your application package.
- Editing and enhancing your application package
- Report writing
- Business plan writing
To Start, Check Your Eligibility Right Now as
- All grants are available for a limited time;
- Each grant program has a limited budget;
- There is a fierce competition for grant money;
- Grants are often awarded on a first-come-first-served basis;
- You can’t spend money toward the project until it is approved by the government (rare exceptions apply)
Why Fair Grant Writing?
- Dedicated to helping clients solve their most pressing business challenges (including skills shortage, productivity, business expansion and market access issues) and grow by unlocking their access to the government funding;
- Big enough to do the job and small enough to care. We make a personal 100% commitment to our clients until the last possible penny from the government is received. No arrogance of big consulting firms. Regular meetings to keep you up-to-date;
- Fair pricing leaving most money to our clients who deserve it;
- Experts at writing successful applications for government funding since 2009, Fair Grant Writing works with all Government funding programs for businesses. Thousands of hours of writing and millions of dollars secured for our clients;
- Fast and efficient information gathering process minimizing time clients spend with us;
- Expert assistance preparing both application packages and reports. Application packages are written by top-level business & technical writers, finance professionals & editors;
- 4-step quality control process and professional project management performed by former government employees and proofreaders.
Our clients represent various industries such as manufacturing (automotive, aerospace, metal fabrication, chemicals, furniture, etc.), technology (information, clean, mobile, bio, medical technology, life sciences, etc.) and agri-food (farms, fisheries, food & beverage manufacturers). Read their Testimonials and Success Stories now.
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Fair Grant Writing serves the clients coast to coast with representatives in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
Fair Grant Writing, a Toronto Area-based grant writing firm, started in 2012 as part of another company Win Global Partners founded by Igor Chigrin and Tatiana Zherebkova. As of 2021, our team includes 17 writers, project coordinators and management employees. Let’s Get Acquainted!