Please share this information with those who can be interested in the following positions.
Current Job Postings:
Business and Technical Writer
About the Role:
The goal of the Business and Technical Writer is to deliver a business case document, business plan document, or business or technical narrative for the purposes of government funding, obtaining traditional financing or applying for business immigration. The documents delivered by the Business and Technical Writer will be read by the government officials, financial service professionals and independent experts who will score the business case, plan or narrative and make a decision whether to fund it or not. Business and Technical Writer will receive input from Fair Grant Writing including business goal, information, scope, budget and financials, however, gathering information from the client may be required on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates will be subject to a police check.
- Writing Application Forms.
- Writing a Business Case Document.
- Writing a Business Plan Document.
- Writing Technical Project Narratives
- Market Research to support business case or plan.
- Re-organizing and Re-Using Input Information.
- Highlighting Key Case’s Benefits in writing.
- Leveraging known business case or plan evaluation criteria in the document to maximize chances of success
- Writing Other Documentation to Support The Case As Required.
- Gathering information from the client by mean of audio or video call
- Explaining technical terms and acronyms to be understood by the average educated person.
- Able to work from home, self-manage and self-track.
- College or University degree.
- Excellent writing skills (business and technical English).
- Previous experience in writing essays, business cases, business plans, reports, research.
- Knowledge or experience in manufacturing is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Business acumen.
- Eligibility to work in Canada.
Rate & Payment:
- Hourly rate from $20
- Monthly payment upon the receipt of the Business Writer’s invoices.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Samples of business writing.