Please share this information with those who can be interested in the following positions.
Current Job Postings:
Business Development Manager: Government Grants, Loans and SR&ED
Fair Grant Writing is looking for Business Development Manager to grow its revenues from application writing services for Canadian government grants, government loans, scientific research & experimental development tax credit (SR&ED), emergency subsidies and other types of government funding, as well as writing the business plans.
- Contact new prospects, and secure initial virtual meetings or calls through reaching to cold prospects.
- Qualify prospects for government funding.
- Arrange and conduct virtual sales meetings with prospects in order to convert them to paying clients.
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients to drive repeat business.
- Research and identify opportunities for client referrals.
- Develop sales materials for new business presentations and proposals tailored to the business priorities of the prospects.
- Keep records of sales.
- Produce weekly pipeline report and sales reporting as required.
- Promote the company’s products/services on virtual and off-line events (post-pandemic).
- Prepare proposals / contracts.
- Provide trustworthy feedback to company management.
- Provide after-sales support to the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B sales in Canada
- Long-term commitment to working part-time.
- Preferably be located in Eastern Time Zone (EST)
- Must be willing to learn ins and outs of the Canadian government funding system. Training will be provided.
Assets (Nice to Have):
- Financial service industry experience
- Experience serving clients in the Canadian manufacturing, technology or agri-food sector
- Knowledge of the Canadian government funding and tax credit systems, however, training will be provided to a successful candidate.
Hourly rate + commission or signing bonus