Fair Grant Writing is a professional business and technical writing firm. We are writing business plans for entrepreneurs applying for Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Visa.
Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Visa is a mechanism by which international corporations may expand their operations to Northwest Territories, either by opening a new facility there or purchasing an existing business. The four main streams under Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Visa include:
Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream
The Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream is designed for international applicants who already are a part of federal Express Entry Pool.
This stream is specifically targeted towards foreign workers with skills and experience within occupations that are in high demand in the Northwest Territories.
Critical Impact Worker
The Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Critical Impact Worker Stream was created to help fill high-demand labour market deficit in unskilled and semi-skilled occupations, to help employers who can’t find suitable local candidates or residents of Canada.
The Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Business Stream encourages applications from experienced business owners, who wish to start, invest or purchase a business in the Northwest Territories.
Applicants must submit a detailed business proposal outlining proposed business strategies, operational and financial goals, and known risks and opportunities.
If accepted, successful applicants will be granted temporary working provisions to establish the proposed business in Northwest Territories. Permanent residency status can be achieved if the investment and job creation goals outlined in the initial business proposal are successfully achieved.
Scope of Work: Writing Business Plan for Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Visa
- Studying your case and available documents, drawings or research findings
- Writing a Business Plan for Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Visa
- Note: We are not licenced immigration consultants, hence we are not allowed by law to file immigration forms on your behalf. We can only write you a business plan to apply for Canada Start-up Visa program.
Typical Structure (Table of Content) of a Business Plan for Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Visa
- Executive Summary
- Goals and Company Description
- Owners Profile
- Company Management (including biographies)
- Technology Description & Potential Benefits
- Intellectual Property Protection Plan
- Research & Development Plan
- Commercialization Plan
- Production or Service Delivery Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Human Resource Plan (if applicable, if you need to hire people)
- Financial Plan (includes cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Timeline to Deliver a Business Plan for Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Visa
- 5-10 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.
Benefits of Business Plan Writing Services
- Engaging professional business and technical writers increases the adoption of your business plan by its audience or its actionability
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities
- We offer you a flat fee solution that means a fixed budget for your project agreed upon before the start of the business plan writing.
How to Get Started with Business Plan for Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP) Visa?
Simply fill out the form, choose the purpose of your business plan and submit the inquiry. Please provide us with a general idea of your business and what you are trying to achieve. Based on that information we’ll provide you with a quote. We guarantee the confidentiality of collected information and will get back to you within two business days.