About Canada Small Business Financing Loan Program (CBSFP)
Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBFP or CSBFL) is a commercial loan provided by major Canadian financial institutions. However, up to 85% of the amount of loan is guaranteed by the Canadian government. It means, that if the small to medium-sized business can’t pay the loan off, the government will pay up to 85% of it to the bank. Eligible businesses must make no more than $10 million in annual sales and could be startups. The maximum amount of the loan is $1 million, and the interest rates vary. The funds can be spent on purchasing equipment, vehicles, land or building, and leasehold improvements.
Scope of Work of CSBFP Business Plan Writing
- Studying your case and documents: we do keep your information confidential and sign a non-disclosure agreement upon request.
- Writing a Business Plan for Canada Small Business Financing Loan Program
- Up to 3 free modifications included.
Typical Table of Content of a CSBFL Business Plan
A business plan is a customized document, so it will only contain those topics that are relevant to your case and your business.
- Executive Summary
- Business Goals
- Business Model
- Management Team
- Production, Service Delivery or Technology Plan (depending on the nature of the business)
- Marketing Plan
- Construction / Capital Plan
- Human Resource Plan
- Financial Analysis (including cash flow projections, profits & loss statement, payback period calculation)
Timeline to Deliver a CBSFL Business Plan
- 10-20 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.
Benefits of Business Plan Writing Services
- Engaging professional business and technical writers increases the likelihood of a CSBFL / CSBFP loan approval.
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities.
- We offer you a flat fee solution that means a fixed budget for your project agreed upon before the start of the business plan writing.
How to get started?
Simply fill out the form and submit the inquiry. Please provide us with a general idea of your business and what you are trying to achieve. Based on that information we’ll provide you with a quote. We guarantee the confidentiality of the collected information and will get back to you within two business days.