You may have heard in the news about the new federal budget. The budget covers dozens of areas and we’d like to really focus on key budget items that result in direct financial support to Canadian businesses.
Here are the funding programs for businesses with extended funding:
1. Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) to fund research & development activities.
2. Canada Job Grant to fund skills training.
3. Youth Employment Programs across the country and industry sectors to support hiring graduates and coop students under 30 years old.
4. CanExport program to support export marketing activities.
5. Automotive Innovation Fund to fund commercialization of automotive technologies.
6. Sustainable Development Technologies Fund to support commercialization of clean technologies.
Proceed now with your applications by simply replying to this email or calling us.
Business Funding Expert
647.800.5006 office | 647.535.2970 cell
You get government financing or our writing is complimentary!
P.S. According to the federal budget we expect some new programs that support research and development and so-called “high-impact firms”. There is no definition of those firms just yet, and I will let you know as more information comes. Click on the social media buttons on your left to stay tuned!