We know that September is a busy month for all of us. That’s why we would like to make sure that you stay informed and know about all the extended business funding programs that you can still apply for.
First exiting news, is that the federal government announced the extension of two pandemic support programs for businesses:
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) is extended to October 31. The program provides interest-free loans of up to $40,000 to small businesses and not-for-profits.
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP) is extended to June 2021. Through BCAP, Export Development Canada and the Business Development Bank are working with financial lenders to support access to capital for Canadian businesses of all sizes in all sectors.
Secondly, we would like to remind you about the following financial support initiatives and resources:
- Ontario-Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance Program;
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) program;
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) program;
- Support for Indigenous Businesses;
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP);
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF).