Amount: non-refundable contribution of up to 40% of eligible project expenses, up to a maximum of $ 50,000 per project.
This component aims to increase the productivity level of Québec businesses in order to enhance competitiveness and accelerate business growth.
For-profit enterprises with an establishment in Quebec, including cooperatives and social economy enterprises with market activities in the following sectors of activity:
- engine service sector, which brings together companies with high added value that contribute significantly to the production of goods or use new technologies. The targeted companies are generally active in the following sectors:
- information and communications technologies;
- environmental services;
- creation and industrial design services;
- industrial laboratories and scientific services;
- private research services;
- value-added distribution centers.
Excluded are all other sectors of activity and companies majority owned by a Crown corporation.
- The realization of projects related to the implementation of specific actions within the framework of an intervention plan agreed between the company and the Ministry.
- These projects aim to implement targeted business practices allowing significant productivity gains for the company. Eligible projects are among others:
- optimizing the supply chain;
- the implementation of an integrated management system (or enterprise resource planning [ERP], in English) or of customer relationship management (CRM), in English);
- compliance with standards in order to achieve international production standards;
- the implementation of a costing system.
- The following projects are not eligible:
- activities related to the human resources function;
- activities aimed at market development.
- The project implementation period cannot exceed a maximum and continuous period of twelve months.
The following expenses are eligible from the date of filing the application for financial assistance:
- fees for services provided by outside consulting firms;
- costs related to the purchase of specialized, relevant and necessary information for the realization of the project. It can be statistics and market analysis.
- Financial assistance granted to the applicant takes the form of a non-refundable contribution of up to 40% of eligible project expenses, up to a maximum of $ 50,000 per project.
- The cumulative rate of government financial assistance for a project may not exceed 50% of the total project expenses.