- Companies are not required to be a member of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters to be eligible.
- Must be a manufacturer based in Southern Ontario
- Must be an incorporated business (federally or provincially) for 2 years or more.
- Must have 15 – 1,000 employees at the facility
- Funding is available for only one project per business
- Not receiving other contributions toward the activities contained in the funding application from other government funded programs, including but not limited to;
- University or College Funding programs
- Export Funding programs
- Other related government funding programs.
Cost of Operational Assessments (consulting fees, travel fees) by qualified experts to identify where potential operational efficiency could be achieved. Assessments can focus on areas such as:
- process flow;
- quality (for example, ISO Certification);
- waste reduction;
- environmental impact (various green certifications);
- energy efficiency (production level);
- information systems;
- lean manufacturing, Kaizen, Six Sigma, 5S principles;
- human resources / organizational analysis;
- management systems;
- market analysis (aiming to expand existing or into new markets); and
- Industrial and Regional Benefits (IRB) readiness.
Funded by FedDev Ontario.