Amount: $25,000 in hardware, sensors, training and workshops.
We are excited to announce the new Smart Factory Accelerator Program, created by MTechHub in collaboration with Brock University. The funding for the program is provided by the Ontario Skills Development Fund. The main goal of this program is to improve a production bottleneck limiting company growth and develop a sustainable Smart Factory initiative that lasts beyond this program.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicant:
- Must be Ontario Manufacturer
- Must employ 50-250 employees
What you’ll get:
- $25K in hardware, sensors, training and workshops
- Micro-credential Smart Factory training for your staff
- Workshops and Work Integrated Learning Components
- Retrofit existing production equipment
- Obtain baseline productivity metrics
- Initiate improvement initiatives
- Measure productivity improvements
There are only 10 available spots for companies. $995 registration fee applies on acceptance to the program.
Apply by email email@example.com.