- Northern Ontario businesses with at least one year of operations as of March 17, 2020 and were impacted by the Province of Ontario Emergency Order that closed all non-essential businesses on March 24, 2020.
- Capital construction.
- Leasehold improvements.
- New or used equipment.
- Restructuring of business operations.
- Marketing for new business initiatives.
- Personal Protective Equipment and customer/employee safety installations.
- Other costs deemed necessary to complete the project at the discretion of the NOHFC.
- Funding will be in the form of a conditional contribution and will normally not exceed $25,000.
- NOHFC will cover 100% of eligible project costs.
- Applicants must demonstrate that the amount requested from NOHFC is incremental and does not duplicate other supports received.
The application window will run from October 1 to December 31, 2020.