We are happy to share with you that the Federal and provincial agri-food ministries reached the agreement to run the next intake of applications for the Canadian Agricultural Partnership program between March 22nd and May 6th, 2019.
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership will be open for applications only for farming and food & beverage manufacturing sector. Eligible sub-sectors include wineries, breweries and licensed cannabis operations. Depending on the goals the Ontario agri-, food and beverage businesses can get up to $250,000 in non-repayable government funding. The following projects are eligible.
- Equipment purchasing or upgrade to improve productivity
- ERP or Supply Chain Management software implementation
- Labour productivity planning
- Ingredient efficiency and waste reduction
- Marketing agri-food product in Canada and abroad
- New product or process development
- Food safety improvements, and more
If you are in the agri-food sector, check the eligibility of your business for government funding now. If you are not in the agri-food sector, forward this email to anyone you know in the agri-food industry.