We are happy to share with you that the Federal and provincial agri-food ministries reached the agreement to run the next intake of applications for the¬ Canadian Agricultural Partnership¬†program¬†between March 22nd and May 6th, 2019.
The¬ Canadian Agricultural Partnership¬†will be open for applications only for farming and food & beverage manufacturing sector. Eligible sub-sectors include wineries, breweries and licensed cannabis operations. Depending on the goals the Ontario agri-, food and beverage businesses can get¬ up to $250,000 in non-repayable government funding. The following projects are eligible.
- Equipment purchasing or upgrade to improve productivity
- ERP or Supply Chain Management software implementation
- Labour productivity planning
- Ingredient efficiency and waste reduction
- Marketing agri-food product in Canada and abroad
- New product or process development
- Food safety improvements, and more
If you are in the agri-food sector,¬ check the eligibility of your business for government funding now. If you are not in the agri-food sector, forward this email to anyone you know in the agri-food industry.