With over 20,000 hours of grant writing experience, Igor Chigrin, a grant writing mentor, works with your business to help the owners and executives find and select the right government grants and loans. Then the mentor works with your small to medium-sized business to help you write an application for a government grant, submit it and get government funding. Headquartered in Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada, the grant writing mentor works with the clients coast-to-coast.
How a Grant Writing Mentor Works with Small to Medium-Sized Businesses Like Yours
A grant writing mentor works personally with the team of key executives or the owners and typically:
- Checks eligibility of your medium-sized business for the government grants and loans
- Develops the government funding strategy of your company
- Mentors the owners and executives of your business in finding the right government grants and loans
- Establishes a grant writing procedure
- Coaches grant writing project management and team while they write applications for the government grants and loans
- Consults the project team during the application submission, application review, and claim writing process
- Recommends the responses to the questions or the objections of the government funders.
The mentor works with your small to medium-sized business as much time as required to write successful applications for the government grants and loans.
Other Ways a Grant Writing Mentor Works with Your For-Profit Company
- Writing an application package for government funding. The mentor’s team, Fair Grant Writing, writes the government grant applications on behalf of small-to-medium-sized businesses.
- Editing and enhancing your grant application package. Fair Grant Writing reviews your application package and identified the areas for improvement.
- Report or claim writing. Fair Grant Writing writes the claims and reports that follow the approval of the government grant or loan application.
How to Get a Grant Writing Mentor Work for Your Business
Even though there are many government grants and loans for small, medium and large-sized businesses, the companies must meet eligibility criteria, have an eligible project and intend to incur eligible costs. Also, timing is critical.
Your first step is to Check Eligibility of your business for the government funding. Fill out the form on the right, and we will walk you through the next steps. We guarantee the confidentiality of collected information and will get back to you within two business days.