As the end of the year is approaching, businesses have already started planning their marketing activities and budgets for 2024. It makes December a perfect timing to start exploring the available funding opportunities that support and reimburse marketing costs. One of these is the CanExport grant.
Given program’s popularity & short window of intakes, it’s essential to start preparing for the CanExport grant right now in order to be approved for the end of winter-spring intake. The exact intake dates are to be announced, but we expect them to reopen early next year.
Amount of the CanExport Program
The program reimburses 50% of selected export marketing cost to a maximum of $50K.
- Applying for certification in international markets
- Digital and online advertising to foreign audiences
- Business travel (airfare & ground transportation)
- Participation at trade fairs, trade shows, conferences, trade missions, including virtual trade shows and conferences
- Market research;
- Adaptation of marketing tools for a new market; and
- Legal fees associated with a distribution/representation agreement.