I just got off the webinar held by Jason Mayers, a CEO of¬ Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster¬†(NGen).¬†He announced that the supercluster will start accepting applications for funding from the industry applicants in the end of¬ March, 2019.¬ The supercluster is finalizing funding conditions with the Federal government but this is what is already known.
- NGen will reimburse up to 44.4% of a project‚Äôs eligible costs.
- The projects should have a total cost between $1 million and $20 million.
- Applications for Supercluster projects must have at least three private sector companies. Partnerships with educational institutions is encouraged but is not mandatory.
- Full requirements and application procedure will be published in a few weeks.
- Eligible projects must focus on:
- Developing advanced technology solutions that give Canadian manufacturers global competitive advantage
- Adoption of game-changing technology transforming existing manufacturing processes
- Developing new manufacturing capabilities based on the application of advanced technology
- Developing new training programs and tools that support advanced manufacturing
Interested in¬ Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster funding? Here are three easy steps to follow.
1.¬ Check eligibility¬ of your company and your project idea by¬ submitting eligibility check form.
2.¬ Become a member¬ of Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster. There is no membership fee.
3.¬ Stay tuned¬†for the updates from us or the Supercluster on the terms and conditions of funding and the start date of the intake.