The Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) is an interest-free loan for businesses and organizations impacted by the pandemic. The main goal of this program is to support operational funding needs and cash flow of businesses.
- An incorporated business, co-operative, partnership or an Indigenous-owned business with 1 to 499 full-time employees;
- Located in Ontario;
- Facing funding pressures with fixed operating costs, as a result of the pandemic;
- Have applied to other Government of Canada relief measures for which they are eligible, as outlined in the program guidelines;
- Were operational prior to March 15, 2020;
- Are financially viable;
- Plan to continue to operate or resume operations; and
- Have an active business chequing/operating account.
Do you qualify for RRRF or other government funding programs and would like to submit your application ASAP?