It includes incentives for:
- Conducting electricity-focused audits in your facility that can help identify the costs and benefits of implementing efficiency projects and prioritize energy management projects for your business
- Lighting and equipment energy-efficient upgrades
- Installing energy-efficiency measures
- Evaluating and implementing energy retrofits and commissioning measures
- Upgrading your key systems for energy efficiency
- Installing of energy-efficient measures in the home (for home builders and renovators).
Some of these projects can be completed in just months. So, you can get results for your business pretty quickly.
And what is also good that you can have a dedicated Energy Manager on site whose 80% salary will be paid to you according to Save on Energy.
To learn more about this funding and to discuss its opportunities for your business, contact us today!