Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy¬ that provides 75% of the payroll will¬†open its doors on¬ Monday, April 27, 2020. Key features and eligibility criteria:
- a subsidy of 75% of employee wages for up to 12 weeks
- a maximum of $847 per eligible employee per week
- retroactive from March 15, 2020, to June 6, 2020
- to qualify you must demonstrate the drop in revenue by at least 15% in March 2020 and 30% in April and May 2020 compared to either similar months of 2019 or the average of January and February 2020.
How to Apply?¬ Apply via¬ My Business Account¬†with Canada Revenue Agency starting April 27. If you don’t have one yet, please, take time to create it.
WHY CHOOSE US TO WRITE YOUR APPLICATION?
We are aware of many individuals and companies offering “help” with writing wage subsidy applications. Some of them even claim that they already have approved cases even though the intake has not started yet. Here are the reasons why you should consider FGW as your trusted application writer.
- Trusted partner with 7 years of experience¬ in government funding applications writing. You need a partner with expertise, not someone who happens to have access to your payroll.
- Program complexity. The Emergency Wage Subsidy is not as easy as it seems. Review the¬ program rules¬†and decide for yourself.
- Maximum benefits.¬†Our deep understanding of the program will help you get the most out of it.
- Fair fees.¬ We will not take advantage of fellow Canadians in trouble and offer fair and reasonable fee for wage subsidy applications.
Please visit the¬ Anti-Crisis Solution page¬†now and fill the form on the right hand side if you need help to determine which option is right for you or your clients, partners or suppliers.
Please stay at home if you can.¬ We will get through this together. Our team is fully available.