Amount: up to $40,000 per employer per year
Labour Force Training – New Brunswick provides funding to eligible businesses and organizations to improve skills of their new or existing employees with up to a maximum of $40,000 per employer, per fiscal year.
Eligibility Criteria: Labour Force Training – New Brunswick
- Must be an employer established in New Brunswick
- Private-sector businesses
- Non-profit organizations
- First Nations
- A current employee or the owner of the company: The training participant must be employed by the applicant.
- A potential employee:
– Must be selected by the applicant.
– Must require training to obtain an available job with the applicant.
– The eventual job must be in N.B.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be working in N.B. on a permanent basis.
Eligible Cost: Labour Force Training – New Brunswick
- Tuition fees or training provider fees
- Mandatory participant fees
- Textbooks, software, and other required materials
- Examination fees
- Training provider’s travel costs
Eligible Training Type: Labour Force Training – New Brunswick
- The training will result in the participant developing the necessary skills to attain, increase, improve and/or maintain labour market attachment.
- The training should address skill gaps.
- Training that is within 52 weeks or less in duration.
- Training that is required for an individual to perform the duties of an available job.
Two levels of funding are available:
- Level 1 provides 50% funding, through a reimbursement of eligible training costs based on the program consultant’s assessment.
- Level 2 provides 25% funding, through a reimbursement of eligible training costs based on the program consultant’s assessment.
- The minimum eligible cost per training, per fiscal is $500.
- The maximum government contribution per employer, per region, per fiscal year is $40,000.
- Applicants may receive funding contributions from other federal and/or provincial departments and/or the private sector towards the training provided that:
– The funding is not for the same total costs eligible under the Labour Force Training program; and/or
– The funding is not being used by the applicant towards their contribution.
- Writing Application for Labour Force Training – New Brunswick
- Writing Trainee Registration forms for Labour Force Training – New Brunswick
- Assisting in Report Writing
Examples of Projects Funded by Labour Force Training – New Brunswick:
There is no publicly available information on the award of Labour Force Training – New Brunswick. Stay tuned for updates.