Amount: up to 90% of the eligible cost with maximum grant value of $15,000
Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is set up to help get businesses online, boost e-commerce presence on the market and help digitalize business’s operations. CDAP provides funding and support to businesses, as well as training and work opportunities for young Canadians. One of the current funding opportunities under CDAP includes Boost Your Business Technology Grant.
Boost Your Business Technology Grant
The Boost Your Business Technology grant offers support to Canadian-owned small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) who want to adopt new digital technologies through having access to a marketplace of experts to help them develop a digital adoption plan tailored to their business’s needs.
- Be incorporated federally or provincially, or be a Canadian resident sole proprietor
- Be a for-profit, privately owned business
- Have between 1 – 499 full time equivalent employees
- Have at least $500,000 of annual revenues in one of the previous three tax years
- Fees, commissions and charges by organizations providing Digital Advisory services and registered on the Digital Advisor Marketplace website for the production of a Digital Adoption Plan;
- Applicable federal and/or provincial sales taxes applied to the fees and commissions charged by the Digital Advisors listed on the Digital Advisor Marketplace and only for the purpose of producing a Digital Adoption Plan for the funding recipient.
The grant covers up to 90% of the eligible cost of retaining the services of a digital advisor, up to a maximum grant value of $15,000 per SME, to develop a digital adoption plan.