Amount: up to 50% of approved costs up to a maximum grant of $25,000 (Parry Sound/Muskoka only).
The Business Technology Improvement Fund (BTIF) aims to encourage businesses to become early adopters of digital technology and innovation including the redesign of business models and processes to improve operations and competitiveness.
- Have fewer than 500 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Have a Business Number (BN) and be registered for HST
- Be located in Parry Sound Muskoka
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankruptcy
- Enhanced business processes
- Service Excellence
- Optimize management services
The grant provides for funding of up to 50% of approved costs up to a maximum grant of $25,000 (excluding HST) per small business located in Parry Sound Muskoka.
Next deadline for BTIF to be announced in the Fall of 2021