Amount: $50,000 per year
The AgriAssurance Program (Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) component) provides targeted support to companies to get certification for international markets, helping expand export opportunities for Canadian agricultural and agri-food products.
Eligibility Criteria: AgriAssurance Program
- Small to medium-sized Canadian for-profit producers and processors operating in the agriculture, agri-food, and fish and seafood sectors;
- Must have fewer than 250 employees;
- Must have fewer than $50 million in annual sales;
- Must have completed market research, and be export and market ready.
Eligible Cost: AgriAssurance Program
- Contracting professional services to obtain third-party certification for agricultural and agri-food products required to access a specific export opportunity
- Hiring individuals dedicated to making arrangements for such certification
- Travelling to enable the certification
- Writing application package for AgriMarketing Program
- Assisting in application submission
- Assisting in report writing
Examples of Projects Approved by AgriAssurance Program
There are no public announcements of the awards of AgriAssurance program to date. Stay tuned for the updates.