Amount: between $50,000 up to a maximum of $250,000 to eligible businesses or up to a maximum of $500,000 to eligible groups in collaboration.
The goal of this Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant Program is to support small and medium-sized businesses in British Columbia to accelerate innovative capacity in the manufacturing sector, strengthen critical provincial supply chains, and create new, sustainable economic opportunities for businesses.
- Small and medium-sized manufacturers (between 2 and 149 employees) from all industry sectors
- Sole or primary operations in B.C.
- Has proof of manufacturing capability
*Applications from the shipbuilding, aerospace, forestry, and food processing sectors will be given priority due to their alignment with strategic B.C. government economic priorities.
An eligible project can include any of the following activities:
- Prototype, pilot or demonstration of new technology
- Commercialization of new technology and/or product
- Market access/marketing
- Manufacturing diagnostic
Between $50,000 up to a maximum of $250,000 to eligible businesses or up to a maximum of $500,000 to eligible groups in collaboration.
Applications will be accepted from April 15 until 6:00 p.m. PST on May 31, 2021.