I’m pleased to share two exciting news with you.
First of all, Federal government launched a new incentive program for businesses in Ontario, New Brunswick, Manitoba and Saskatchewan, called Climate Action Incentive Fund (CAIF) which provides 25% of the project cost up to a maximum of $250,000. The purpose of CAIF is to facilitate greenhouse emission reduction projects in the following categories:
- Retrofitting and upgrading of existing production equipment
- Fuel switching to lower emitting energy sources
- Process changes to reduce energy
- Waste-heat recovery
- Building retrofit including HVAC, lighting, building envelope upgrades and building automation
- Heavy-duty vehicle retrofits
- Changes to agricultural processes to improve energy efficiency
- Fuel switching to lower emitting energy sources in agricultural operations
The deadline is October 15, 2019 but don’t wait until the last moment.
Secondly, this is an exciting limited time opportunity for the businesses to take advantage of stacking two government energy conservation incentives – Federal (CAIF) and Provincial.
With products and services from our partner Green Management Group this opportunity can enable your business to reduce the price of energy conservation upgrades for your buildings such as LED lighting.
We will apply on your behalf for both the Federal, Climate Action Incentive Fund, incentive (open till mid October 2019 or fund depletion) and the longstanding saveONenergy provincial incentive to reduce the cost of energy saving building retrofits by up to 50% or more.
Energy conservation retrofits significantly reduce fixed overheads and free up cash and electrical capacity for other equipment. Attached please find further information regarding this limited-time funding opportunity.
Other renewable energy projects such as roof-top solar PV, Solar heating etc. from Green Management Group are eligible for CAIF funding that will cover up to 25% of the installed project cost.