I just got off the webinar held by Jason Mayers, a CEO of Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster (NGen). He announced that the supercluster will start accepting applications for funding from the industry applicants in the end of March, 2019. The supercluster is finalizing funding conditions with the Federal government but this is what is already known.
- NGen will reimburse up to 44.4% of a project’s eligible costs.
- The projects should have a total cost between $1 million and $20 million.
- Applications for Supercluster projects must have at least three private sector companies. Partnerships with educational institutions is encouraged but is not mandatory.
- Full requirements and application procedure will be published in a few weeks.
- Eligible projects must focus on:
- Developing advanced technology solutions that give Canadian manufacturers global competitive advantage
- Adoption of game-changing technology transforming existing manufacturing processes
- Developing new manufacturing capabilities based on the application of advanced technology
- Developing new training programs and tools that support advanced manufacturing
Interested in Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster funding? Here are three easy steps to follow.
1. Check eligibility of your company and your project idea by submitting eligibility check form.
2. Become a member of Advanced Manufacturing Supercluster. There is no membership fee.
3. Stay tuned for the updates from us or the Supercluster on the terms and conditions of funding and the start date of the intake.