Are you about to launch a project be it business expansion, plant construction, equipment acquisition, product launch, etc.? Would you like to be certain that your project is financially viable and will result in a financial success? If so, project financial analysis and calculation is right for you. Let the team of business and finance experts analyze your upcoming project and its key financial performance indicators – all to make sure the project will be viable and return on your investment and hard work. Headquartered in Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada, our experienced team of writers and financial analysts serves clients coast-to-coast.
Scope of Work
- Studying your case and documents: we do keep your information confidential and sign a non-disclosure agreement upon request
- Performing a project financial analysis and calculations
- Up to 3 free modifications included.
Deliverables of Project Financial Analysis and Calculation Service
Project Financial Analysis and Calculation is a custom process, so it will only contain those topics that are relevant to your case and your business.
- Project Budget
- Project Financing Breakdown
- Cash Flow Projections
- Pro-Forma Profit & Loss Statement
- Payback Period Calculation
- Net Present Value (NPV) Calculation
- Return on Investment (ROI) Calculation
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) Calculation
Timeline to Deliver Project Financial Analysis
- 5-10 business days, subject to the scope and client’s availability.
Benefits of Project Financial Analysis and Calculation Service
- Engaging professional business and financial analysts increases the reliability of your project financial analysis
- You free up time to focus on your core business activities
- Flat fee: we offer a fixed budget agreed upon before the start of the project financial analysis.
How to get started?
Simply provide us with a general idea of your project in the form on the right. Based on that information we’ll provide you with a quote. We guarantee the confidentiality of collected information and will get back to you within two business days.