- Be a for-profit company of any size and industry;
- To be eligible, students must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
- be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Great news is that you can apply even if you have no candidates yet. So, if you’re just planning to hire students coming summer, contact us as soon as possible. You’ll have enough time to hire employees later!