Order the Book “GET FUNDED! How to Find the Money to Successfully Grow Your Business and Solve its Most Pressing Challenges” by Igor Chigrin
The purpose of this book is to help Canadian business owners, senior executives and employees put their thoughts and processes together and submit successful applications for funding, including government grants and loans, bank, private and non-traditional financing. This book is based on the author’s and contributors’ years of experience successfully getting financing for Canadian businesses and non-profit organizations.
YOU WILL ALSO LEARN:
- How to navigate the variety of the funding options in Canada – government, bank and private funding, and how not to get lost
- How to determine your funding needs and select the right funding options
- Tips from the funders and writers on how to increase the chances of getting the funding
- Examples of the best answers to the questions in the application forms
- Little-known details about term loans, lines of credits, mortgages, government grants, tax credits, customs duty drawback, angel & venture capital funding, leasing, asset-based lending, factoring and much more.
The Book is Supported by