Amount: $10,000 per trainee up to a maximum of $250,000 per applicant
Through Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant (CSJG) program, employers contribute one-third of the training cost, and federal and provincial governments contribute the remaining two-thirds. Employers can make multiple grant applications to a maximum of $250,000 annually, and up to $10,000 per individual trainee. Training must be provided by an eligible third-party training institution.
Eligibility Criteria: Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant (CSJG)
- Private and not-for-profit sector employers are eligible.
- Publicly funded organizations such as health regions, post-secondary training institutions, public libraries, municipalities and school divisions are not eligible for the program.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Both new and existing employees are eligible.
Eligible Costs: Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant (CSJG)
- Tuition fees charged by the training provider,
- Other mandatory student fees,
- Learning materials fees, and
- Examination fees
Training costs incurred prior to the approval of a Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant application are not eligible.
- Writing Application for Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant
- Writing Trainee Registration forms for CSJG
- Assisting in Report Writing
Examples of Projects Funded by Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant (CSJG):
There is no publicly available information on the award of Canada-Saskatchewan Job Grant (CSJG). Stay tuned for updates.