Amount: $10,000 per trainee
Under the Canada-Nunavut Job Grant (CNJG), eligible employers can receive funding support if they have new or better positions available for trainees and they can make a contribution to the total eligible training costs for each designated trainee. The maximum government contribution to the grant is $10,000 per trainee.
Eligibility Criteria: Canada-Nunavut Job Grant (CNJG)
The CNJG is designed for small employers (50 or fewer employees) and designated Crown Corporations and Inuit Organizations who wish to target training initiatives for trainees from small remote communities.
Employers are eligible for the CNJG if they meet the following criteria. Employers must:
- be registered in and local to Nunavut;
- have a position available for the designated trainee to advance after training;
- can contribute at least one-third of the total eligible training expenses (small employers may contribute one-sixth in wages/wage replacement).
Eligible Cost: Canada-Nunavut Job Grant (CNJG)
- Tuition fees or fees charged by training provider
- Mandatory student fees
- Textbooks, software and other required materials
- Examination fees.
- Writing Application for Canada-Nunavut Job Grant
- Writing Trainee Registration forms for CNJG
- Assisting in Report Writing
Examples of Projects Funded by Canada-Nunavut Job Grant (CNJG):
There is no publicly available information on the award of Canada-Nunavut Job Grant (CNJG). Stay tuned for updates.